DAKOTA MMX-6 & MMX-6DL Thru-Coating Thickness Gauge
The MMX-6 has all the features of the MX-5 plus:
- Multi-Mode thickness gauge
- Echo-Echo mode measures through painted or coated surfaces and measures only the base material thickness.
- Zero-First Echo mode effectively finds pitting and measures on severely corroded material
NEW! ER - EXTENDED RANGE VERSION FOR MATERIALS WITH THICK COATINGS
- The MMX-6ER models come with a 3.5 MHz, 1/2" diameter high damped (HD) transducer to measure through thick coatings (up to 0.075") on materials in the thickness range of 0.125 through 4.0".
- No extra cost!
The MMX-6DL has all the features of the MMX-6 plus:
- An Internal data logger that stores a total of 1000 readings in 10 files of 100 readings each file. This gives the user the ability to store, and download the stored measurements directly to a PC
- DakView software program and transfer cable are included in the MMX-6DL kit.
- MMX-6 comes complete with probe, carrying case, couplant and operation manual. The MMX-6DL also includes software and transfer cable.
MMX-6 & MMX-6DL backlit display is easy to read, even in dim light, and the unit operates for up to 200 hours on a single set of batteries.
The MMX-6 & MMX-6DL comes complete, ready to use, with instrument, probe, carrying case, couplant and operation instructions.
The MMX-6 & MMX-6DL is packaged in an all metal case, sealed with gaskets to protect it from harsh working environments.
These gauges can go where you go, to do the work you do, saving you time and money, making fast accurate measurements.
Dakota Ultrasonic's offers quality gauges that are reliable, innovative and competitively priced—all backed by the longest warranty in the business—5 full years.