DAKOTA MX-5 & MX-5DL
The MX-5 has all the features of the MX-3 plus:
- An audible and visual alarm mode. In alarm mode, the user can set a nominal thickness value. When measurements fall above or below the set nominal value, a red light and audible beeper is displayed and sounded.
- Differential mode. In differential mode, the user sets a target thickness value and the MX-5 will display the difference ( +/- ) from the target value. T
- RS232 output. This enables the user the ability to send measurements to an external data collection device or directly to a PC.
The MX-5DL has all the features of the MX-5 plus:
- An Internal data logger that stores a total of 1000 readings in 10 files of 100 readings each file. This gives the user the ability to store, and download the stored measurements directly to a PC
- DakView software program and transfer cable are included in the MX-5DL kit.
- MX-5 comes complete with probe, carrying case, couplant and operation manual. The MMX-6DL also includes software and transfer cable.
MX-5 & MX-5DL backlit display is easy to read, even in dim light, and the unit operates for up to 200 hours on a single set of batteries.
The MX-5 & MX-5DL comes complete, ready to use, with instrument, probe, carrying case, couplant and operation instructions.
The MMX-5 & MX-5DL is packaged in an all metal case, sealed with gaskets to protect it from harsh working environments.
These gauges can go where you go, to do the work you do, saving you time and money, making fast accurate measurements.
Dakota Ultrasonic's offers quality gauges that are reliable, innovative and competitively priced—all backed by the longest warranty in the business—5 full years.